DPC skill training is based on latest knowledge, skill & employability needs. Experienced professionals with live exposure and industry standard practices deliver training. Idea is to fulfill skill gap to create employment.
Who are we?
We are a part of DPC (Delhi Productivity Council) dedicated to skill development as core training area. DPC has played a major role in shaping productivity in industry environment with various training programs in past. We wish to carry same legacy with conducting short term courses for employability and career growth.
Why get trained with us?
- Requirement specific individual based training
- Practical training
- Training by professional from industry
- Economical and high quality
- Excellent infrastructure
- Future support and assistance in job placement
Who can get trained?
- Professionals looking to upgrade and acquire new skill sets for better carrier prospects
- Individuals who have got a professional training but are unable to get a break and right kind of opening due to skill set gap between acquired and desired.
- Individuals who prefer hands on training rather than just formal training.
- Individuals who believe formal training can not land up into employment but a practical training can impart them skills to deliver the work. Hence will brighten there chances to get a right job quickly or help them work as part timer and professional
- Individuals/students who wish to learn it for hobby
Why practical training?
With Mere theoretical training one cannot land up in a job. That is why despite of doing professional technical courses like BE and MCA people still find themselves sort of skills to get a job.
We are aware of what industry expects from a jobseeker. We provide practical industry oriented training backed with live project exposure to fulfill that gap. This helps participants having confidence and skills to meet that industry expectation.
What practical training means?
Practical training means learning by doing and learning standard practices to finish a job. Understanding the quality expectation and fulfilling that expectation with skills acquired by using right tools and techniques.
Who will train?
Trainers will be people with lot of industry experience and exposure, who can guide program participants with tools & techniques as per industry needs.
What will I achieve by training?
A better skill set, practical experience, confidence, value for money finally a better job and faster growth.
What is the training cost?
Your determination, hard work and a small part of money you will invest anywhere else in training and yet be so unsure of final results.